Published August 5th, 2021
PixAir Survey is strengthening its in-house maintenance operation in Rouen. Expansion at PixAir Survey’s Rouen service centre will enhance the reliability of its survey operations worlwide while reducing aircraft on gound time and allowing for the expansion of its fleet.
The expansion will introduce sought-after capabilities and state-of-the-art installations, such as CNC equipment for rapid production of custom parts, component painting and interior refurbishment capabilities, and component repair and overhaul workshops.
Over the next several years, this significant expansion will increase the facility’s workforce to meet expanding demand.
PixAir Survey is seeking A / B1 / B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers for its growing Service Center located at the Rouen Vallée-de-Seine Airport, France.
In your role, you will:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on PixAir Survey aircraft.
- Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- With experience, be able to train, coach and support other employees.
- Ability to identify constraints and addressed, pro-actively prepare maintenance projects (e.g. organizing work stations, and efficient planning of tasks.
- Prioritize work, and as an Engineer coordinate/assign a daily work plan to Mechanics.
- Ensure that all required maintenance tasks are carried out, that all work accomplished is airworthy and, where not completed, that deferrals will be reported to the aircrews.
- As an Engineer, supervise Mechanics when carrying out maintenance tasks, and determine that relevant tasks or inspections have been carried out to the required standard.
- Perform complete engine runs as required.
- Perform complex repairs on aircraft systems.
- Provide time estimates. Monitor efficiency, to ensure that scheduled man-hours are not exceeded, and coordinate overtime requirements with the Project Manager
- Occasionally perform line maintenance at off-site locations glabally.
As our ideal candidate, you
- Hold an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License: A, B1, and/or B2
- Have up to date basic knowledge requirements of Appendix I to Part-66
- Have basic knowledge of Part-M and any other relevant regulations
- Have been involved in at least 6 months of actual relevant aircraft or component maintenance experience in any consecutive 2-year period
- Have knowledge on, and practicing of, human factors, human performance and limitations
- Have experience working during last two years on at least one aircraft type for each license (sub)category
- Are current on all training requirements (recurrent/continuation training)
- Have the ability to interpret and work with engineering drawings
- Are able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and/or aircraft status
- Are highly proficient in using standard tools, special tools and operate ground support equipment
- Have the ability to work in accordance with the maintenance data and to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards
- Have the ability to use information systems and comprehensive computer skills
- EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License: A, B1, and/or B2
- Engine run qualified (preferred)
- Fluent in spoken and written French
- Good understanding of English (desirable)
- Right to live and work in France
This is an exciting time to join PixAir Survey as we continue to expand, celebrating 10 years, with lots of exciting roles and opportunities to develop your career!
PixAir Survey is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.