With hundreds of successful missions carried out over more than ten years, we’re bound to know how to best serve your needs.
Airborne imagery options including photography, infrared imaging, LiDAR, and more.
High fidelity broadcast coverage for worldwide events.
Long-range aircraft for low-height wildlife counting and border surveillance missions.
Versatile testbed aircraft to test your latest innovations on.
In order to best understand where we’re going, it’s worth knowing where we’ve been.
- Winter 2010-2011
- Jean-Jérôme takes on survey missions in Central Africa, spurring his desire to establish a company.
- February 2011
- After losing their jobs, Jean-Jérôme and Christian bounce back to establish PixAir Survey with only one client at the time: The Agence des Aires Marines Protégées.
- March 2012
- Julien joins on as PixAir’s first employee. Supporting Christian with his years of experience as a licensed mechanic, maintenance turnaround times are slashed.
- July 2012
- After hiring a second full-time pilot in May, PixAir is tasked with radio relay for the London 2012 Olympic Games. A PA-31 enters the fleet, making its debut on the Tour de France.
- Taking on more and more imagery missions, PixAir confirms its leadership in a broad variety of mission types.
- November 2017
- With a pressurized Merlin SA226AT entering the fleet, PixAir is now capable of high-altitude, high-speed missions.